Edale CE Primary School is proud of its uniform; we expect the children to come to school looking smart, comfortable and ready to work and play. The clothes they wear should be appropriate and suitable for this.
Edale CE Primary School approved decorated school uniform and book bags can be found here http://www.headmasters-schoolwear.co.uk
- White polo shirt, with or without the school logo
- Red jumper or cardigan, with or without the school logo
- Black or grey trousers, shorts, skirts or pinafore dress. They should be plain fabric; denim is not allowed. Shorts should be formal, appropriate for school and should be just above the knee or knee length.
- Red and white gingham dress
- Socks and tights should be plain black, white or grey.
- Plain black shoes, boots or trainers; these must have black soles and no coloured logos or emblems.
- In summer, sandals may be worn but they must be robust and supportive walking sandals (no crocs, flip-flops)
- Red round necked t-shirt with or without logo
- Plain black shorts, leggings or jogging bottoms
- Plimsolls or trainers (these must be different to the school shoes)
- In cold weather a warm jumper (preferably red) should be worn
- For swimming, the children need a swimming costume, towel and cap
- No nail varnish
- No jewellery except plain studs in the ears (these must be covered for PE)
- Plain watches are allowed (no fitbits etc.)
- Temporary tattoos must be removed before school
- Please send your child with appropriate outdoor wear such as coats suitable for the weather, wellies, sun hats, hats and gloves as required. Wellies must be removed in the corridor and suitable indoor shoes sent to school.
If a child arrives to school wearing inappropriate clothes that do not follow these guidelines, they will be given spare ones from school to change into. These must be washed and returned to school at the earliest opportunity. Parents will be informed by a uniform note being sent home.